The Ultimate Gift Guide for Your Baker: 15 Ideas Under $30 From Amazon
If you're still frantically searching for gifts that will wow your British Bake Off wannabe friend or significant other, never fear! The gift ideas are here! I've compiled a list of items I feel are definitely something a baker would appreciate being given - for practical or just hilarious reasons.
1. Stackable cooling racks: I can't tell you how much having these could have saved me. you can't create counter space where there isn't any, people. (Amazon Prime, $23)
2. Because who doesn't love a fun mug.
Baking Superpower Mug: (Amazon, $14.95)
World's Okayest Baker Mug: (Amazon, $20.99)
3. Measured Rolling Pin: Tired of lumpy, unleveled cookies? HUZZAH! This incredible tool comes highly rated and I absolutely want one for myself *cough cough husband cough* (Amazon, $20.99)
4. Just Beat It Socks: I love a good gender-neutral baker's gift. Keep your baker's feet cozy while they make you all those yummy things in ~style~ (Amazon Prime, $11)
5. Matryoshka Dry Measuring Cups: The perfect blend of practical and adorable. (Amazon Prime, $12.99)
6. Punny Baker Aprons: As many pictures and videos as I take while baking, I would DEFINITELY rather be doing it in this. (Amazon Prime, $22.97)
7. Cat Paw Potholders: Know a crazy cat lady who can bake a mean cake? Boom. (Amazon, $15.99)
8. Star Wars baking must-haves: For that wookie-loving cookier.
Darth Baker Apron: (Amazon Prime, $19.99)
Star Wars Cook Book: (Amazon Prime, $10.79)
9. Sugar Duster: Cakes, cookies, cupcakes - everything needs a little dusting of sugar sometimes. This is a great stocking stuffer tool your baker will appreciate!
10. Encouraging Oven Mitt: Because who doesn't love to feel appreciated while they do what they love. (Amazon, $13.90)
11. Flour Power Shirt: This is probably my favorite find! Interested in fighting for women's rights while whipping up baked goods? Sign me up. (Amazon Prime, $17.95)
12. Russian Piping Tips: I personally was just gifted these from my husband and OMG I'm in love! So simple. With a little practice your baker can make intricate, gorgeous designs. Not to mention all the bonus tools it comes with. (Amazon Prime, $25.79)
13. Bake The World A Better Place Keychain: Add a little bling to that key ring. Great stocking stuffer! (Amazon Prime, $13.89)
14. Silicone Baking Mats: These are incredibly useful for so many recipes and the price is a steal! (Amazon Prime, $13.95)
15. Sister Pie: A different kind of gift for your baker. This book can be enjoyed after a long day of failed or successful baking, kicked back drinking wine while the sink full of dishes "soaks." Great stories, recipes, and raving reviews. (Amazon Prime, $14.59)
I hope you found my gift guide helpful!
I'm Chloe Sexton, a home baker from Memphis, TN who loves to make cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more. Contact me at email@example.com or on insta @bluffcakes if you have baking, blogging or other questions. You can order BluffCakes right here on the website!